– Oil Cooler Kit help prolong the life of your oil and in turn your internal engine components. Hard driving causes higher engine temperatures. Factory oil coolers are normally small water-cooled devices sandwiched between the oil filter and engine block. These tax the cooling system even under normal driving conditions. Because the latest generation of engines are smaller, run at higher RPMs and produce more heat, maintaining the correct oil temperature is imperative. In addition, most engines have less oil capacity, putting more of a strain on the oil and engine components. WORKS oil coolers are an excellent addition and are especially effective in harsh driving environments, With our inner-fin core design, we are able to increase oil capacity, decrease oil temperatures, and extend engine and oil life. The efficient core and durable lines ensure good flow and a leak free installation. Included in the kit is a mounting plate which is also a convenient place for oil pressure and oil temperature sensors installation. Works oil cooler kit consists of high quality, billet aluminium components and fittings – comparably priced kits are typically cast.
- The key to Automatic Transmission Gear Box lifespan is keeping the fluid cool and clean. When fluid temperature exceeds the optimum operating range of 160F – 200F, it begins to break down and wear out, decreasing the life of the fluid, seals, bearings and other moving parts.
- Overheated transmission fluid is often the cause of automatic transmission failure. Installing a Works Engineering ATF Oil Cooler Kit will reduce your transmission oil temperature up to 60 degrees, thus helps to prevent transmission burnout and extends the life of the transmission.
- The Bar & Plate construction results in an inherently strong cooler core of high thermal inertia. At 30% smaller in size than conventional tube & fin design, WORKS ENGINEERING cooler core technology occupies lesser space and provides greater heat exchange.
- Each kit comes with fittings, hose, and all necessary hardware for installation.